Saturday, April 14, 2007

TEENS W/ CELL PHONES!


Well the kid did it to me. Noelle rang up my cell phone bill. 300.00 over the regular charges! Yepp I'm a bit PO'd...and she is going to work off every cent of it.
She claims she didn't know she couldn't answer incoming calls in the daytime hours. Before 6pm and after 7am. We got the text messaging under control, then this took me by a whopping surprise... I took the phone away.. and she isnt getting it back untill she has paid off her debt...so it is up to her how long it takes. I think I am being reasonable for a first time offense. Fred is going to pay half of her overage charges cuz he also likes her to have a phone for easier connection, so that helps alot!
I had to change the plan as the share minutes didnt work... now my bill is higher but with a better piece of mind. Those cell companies sure know how to make up their packages. too bad you couldnt make your own to your own needs!
Oh well... another day, another bill ... lol KIDS!!!!!

No comments: