Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy Thanks Giving!


Want to wish my friends and family a Happy Thanks Giving! May your Turkeys be as yummy as mine was... lol

I missed posting in the summer. It came and went in a hurry, if we even had much of a summer weather wise! We took a vacation to SanFrancisco with the kids driving down the Oregon Coast... so beautiful! Went to Six Flags in Vallejo CA, then to San Francisco. It was a great trip as we did lots of shopping too!

I also changed jobs. No longer with Pioneer Chrysler, time to move on. After only 3 job interviews I landed a great job with a biotech company still doing accounts payable. A more relaxing job, my own office, phone only rings a couple of times a day.. and more pay! Its only a 20 minute commute on a country road so I dont hit traffic.. its soooooooooo nice!

Well hopefully I can get to more updates.. I have pics of Noelle and Dawson from their ID cards...









No comments: