Sunday, May 27, 2007

Another great weekend!


Another great weekend has just ended.. Scott and I were busy shopping for and working in the yard. I think I'm done buying plants... I think....I'm done.. One can never have enough plants lol. Now I just have to wait for them to grow and start filling everything in, thats the part im impatient with..lol Most plants are perennials so I havent had to do much except weed and put down new topsoil. Still lots of work to do...after work this week I'll be cleaning up around the fire pit sitting area..so that can be ready by the weekend. The veggies are growing so fast I can't wait to start eating them. Scott is doing an awesome job with the veggies, he puts in alot of time making sure they are looked after. That is nice cuz I would rather play in the flower gardens. Scott is also going to make me a new fountain...he found an old cast iron water pump on a farm they were working on, brought it home to clean up and painted..its a project for the next weekend or so.
I took pictures and uploaded to the kodak gallery for all to view.
Click here for: Shans Garden

No comments: