Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day <3


Wishing all you great moms...yes that's you! A terrific mothers day! Hope your childrens crafts bring a smile to your face and hang it on the fridge or wear it! lol.

My day started out great! I woke up to a yummy breakfast (nope im not being sarcastic either). Dawson wanted to make breakfast for me so we went to the store and got some easy breakfast fixins... pre-cooked bacon, hashbrown patties, and eggs. Noelle gave him some help this morning with the oven for the hashbrowns and Noelle cooked scrambled eggs. It was very trustworthy to let the kids do this, but I thought for once it would be nice to have them cook breakfast on mothers day.. lol I'm looking forward to many more...lol

The rest of the day I went out to the yard and put in a new pond, I will snap pics tomorrow once I get some plants around it. Then we went out for dinner to Scotts sister Shari for dinner...more yummy food...sauerkraut.

It was an enjoyable day... Hope ya'll had a great day too!

Huggs,
Shan

No comments: